We can keep you up-to-date on the recommended vaccines for you and your family. Walk-ins welcome, or schedule an appointment. Most insurance accepted.1
Vaccines we offer
- Flu (Influenza) - Seasonal
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria)
- Tdap (Whooping Cough)
- Meningitis (Meningococcal)
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A (Hep A)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B combination
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Older adults can take charge of their health by receiving vaccines for preventable diseases at your neighboring Walgreens. Medicare Part B and D plans accepted.
Prepare for your vaccination
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Bring your insurance information and photo ID.
- Check in 10 minutes before your appointment.
1 Vaccines subject to availability. State-, age- and health-related restrictions may apply.